Hear What I Hear


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos keep on rolling

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is it over yet?

So this year is almost over. Christmas has come and gone. Frost on the grass. Wrapping paper is now long gone. Excess weight around the mid section is on the rise. But what else am I to do with good food? It has been a great break from school but i am ready to get back to the grind and get it finished. It was fun to spend time with the kids but I must confess my mind is on school. Is that strange? I will be glad to get done and on to the next phase. I am thrilled to be alive and ready for the new year. I will post more after we get back from Mammoth. 2 days of snowboarding should get me in the mood to really study hard. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready for the New Year to bring all that you need. Hopefully the economy will pickup and we all will get what we need. Is a new president possible this year? Seems like this one has been in office way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment