Hear What I Hear


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos keep on rolling

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Conga at the Reeds


So Christmas has come and gone. What an event. Besides the obvious we enjoyed this glorious day. As we have small children who enjoy the gifts and shredding of wrapping paper we reflect in our hearts what it really means. Many have put aside their differences to enjoy the Christmas cheer. While some others have gone off deep ends to destroy all that is good. We are really blessed to have wonderful children who remind us daily to do all we can to provide a healthy and loving home. Cousin Mike showed us that we too can make light of the absurd. Grandma Phyllis gave 3 42" tall dolls to Jill, Macy and Bridget. It was really creepy. These dolls fit right in to our family. I thought I was sitting nest to Jill a couple of times. Then it got really silly. We sat around as usual feasting and snacking. Then Lori turned on the Movie we all anticipated and were excited to see. Mama Mia. Funny thing happened, all but 4 people disappeared. I guess ABBA wasn't as popular as she thought. Then Lori proceeded to work on her puzzle. I for some reason have given up on puzzels as of late. I live in a family of puzzles. Then the next morning Bridget decided to help mommy. The puzzle is well it has been relegated to the back burner for now. The kids did enjoy the entire day. I must say that each year we have some great fun with the kids and their comments. I never knew Jillian could get so excited over roller blades. Since it was raining they all bladed and skated around the house for hours. They are never dull. Well for now we can relax and bask in another year of toiling to get gifts that get destroyed quickly. I hope your day was as fun as ours.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tim and Lori,

    I love blogs, so I'm so glad you have one! :) Your girls are adorable, and so big!! I can't believe how they've grown. You both haven't changed a bit! Good luck with school. What's up with you, Lori? Take care!!

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, very creepy dolls. I hope the girls don't use them some day to sneak out of bed, using them as decoys!

    ReplyDelete