Hear What I Hear


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos keep on rolling

Monday, December 22, 2008

Twas the night before...

Ok it is the night before the night before the night before Christmas. As I bundled up to fend off the bitter cold and take a trip to the pet store for crickets. ( Geico the Leopard Gecko) It was a site for all to see. Cars everywhere lined up for last minute spending. What in this economy? Don't people know that the end is near? Oh well. I guess we can spend the last of our money before someone takes it all.

I saw actual holiday cheer. Not a bottle of laundry soap with holiday markings. But actual people in a good mood. People saying thank you and please. Even at Temeku theater watching Beverly Hills Chiuahua. I was amazed. Could we have made a change in our society? Well who knows. All I can say for now is that it was refreshing to see people in a good mood on a wet and cold night while they spend till their cash runs out since credit cards have limited their spending. (All ours are in a hole in the frozen tundra in a lock box frozen over). Like the double security of frozen?

So to all a wonderful new year and a Merry Merry Christmas.

I always was a little backwards.

Jan 5th I am back at clinicals for a CNA course then on to RN program in May hopefully. Pray really hard I can figure out math to get accepted into the program.

Tim

1 comment:

  1. Yea - Christmas cheer is still alive and well :) Umm... your profile pic, is that a "current" pee stick or a flash from the past? Just wondering if there would be a new addition this coming year!

    ReplyDelete