Hear What I Hear


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos keep on rolling

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Clarity

OK, so many people may know what a big John Mayer fan I am and think it is about his hit song Clarity. Nope. Clarity comes from the heart and mind being in unison. Or the Spirit and heart being in unison. Which ever you want. As I was in the Temple last week I had a physical clarity that was so perfect. I have had a bad back for 28 years. I put up with it. I deal with it. Sometimes I cry for it. Well I had excruciating pain waiting for my session to start. I sat in prayer and just simply asked for help. By the end of the prayer I forgot what hurt. I figured I better not move so as to bring back the pain. But it stayed away. All during the session I knew it was a miracle. Am I cured forever? No but it was The Lord's way of letting me know where he was and that he was listening. I have missed that for so long. I really started to understand even more so that we don't need the major miracles to get along in life. The small ones are just fine. A week later I still have twinges of pain here and there but it fells better. So as I sat in the Temple tonight I gave thanks again and also felt that things were only going to get better. I helped out at the Baptistery since I would be doing some names this evening. I really enjoyed that time with some youth in their experiences with the Temple. I also met a couple that have been doing baptisms ever since the joined the church a short while ago. They come every week. I was blessed to be apart of their experience. What a joy we have in the opportunity we have too attend the Temple. Now that I am even closer during the week it is great. I left class today and went straight to the Temple. Now I can find more clarity.

1 comment:

  1. awesome. i love the small miracles that we're blessed with! too me, those are sweet hugs and kisses from a heavenly father who knows and loves us.

    ReplyDelete