Hear What I Hear


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Photos keep on rolling

Monday, July 13, 2009

Does my mind hurt?


So in psychology class we have gone round and round about does the mind exist inside or outside the brain. So many have said it is the brain. Of course for those of you who really know me I can argue about anything at anytime. I love to argue. OK I love to debate. I don't get mad at whom ever I am debating with. I do not attack them personally. I just love to have the debate to see what we all think. I could not get my point across in the class that the mind is the spirit we have. Since our teacher is agnostic and is a physicist, it is almost a useless point. But the class knows where I stand. By the way they voted me to be the class liaison. Which means they trust my ability to argue points with administration or faculty. Since I am older than many of the faculty I can brow beat them. If that doesn't work I can take them into a back alley and teach them a thing or two. On to the point, I am in pain. My mind is hurting. How do I memorize all the bones, condyles, epicondyles, crests, tubercles and such? Well somehow I memorized enough for the test. Now it is on to the muscles. Why do they have to have nearly every consonant in the alphabet in their name? Bugs the heck out of me. But this too shall pass. So do I think that it is necessary? You tell me if as an RN I will ever say to my patient, your gastrocnemius muscle is torn. Or that your intercondyular eminence is worn out. How about, your calf muscle is torn and your tibia is wearing out. But then again it is neat trivia I can impress the kids with. Speaking of which. Jillian turned 10. Yippeeeee. I will post pictures later when I get back home. The day of the party we went to a nursing home for her group to sing. It was great. Bridget also sang and she just loves it. She smiles from ear to ear. She is just the most loving girl. Hope everyone is safe and happy. Just think only 3 1/2 years till the next president.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tim! It was great to talk to you. Sorry the baby was so sad. It is so much fun to see this window into your life. I remember you were introspective, then, but goodness! I had forgotten you had the best music collection of anyone I knew. Your family is beautiful and so lucky. You look just the same, by the way. Honestly, I wondered if you were alive, or dead. It could have been either, right? :) Jen

    ReplyDelete